Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Music makes me lose control

"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. It is the wine of a new procreation, and I am Bacchus who presses out this glorious wine for mankind and makes them spiritually drunk." - Ludvig Van Beethoven


Wise words from one wise and talented man. Although it is not exactly classical music that I will be sharing with all of you today. It is a little mix of songs that I enjoy listening to, and I bet they will be even better as soon as the sun is done with it's hibernation! 








Hope you enjoyed! If not, then comment with some of the music that you listen to, maybe I'll enjoy it. One thing I know I won't enjoy, is the fact that I have history tomorrow morning. So I'm out!

// Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment