Monday, March 12, 2012

Chill the fuck out..

Loving the spring vibes coming to Denmark already. After a long termed project at school, we are finally done and it went suprsingly well for our group. Cannot really feel the IB-pressure yet, but it'll show up sooner or later I guess. Had an amazing weekend. Friday I hung out with my lovely girl Simone, we felt like flying so we bought some hard liquore and had a pretty interesting night. She is an awesome girl, lovely style and the cutest of all! :D

Simone.
Other than that, not much has been going on. I still can't wait for summer and especially Roskilde festival!!!
Here is an outfit of the day, felt like curling my hair, but yeah it's too much effort to put into shit in the morning, so never gonna do that again!!

                                   





// Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment