Tuesday, November 15, 2011

California

"You can take the girl out of California, but you can never take California out of the girl"
- Quote dedicated to me by my mom's friend.




I am on vacation in San Diego where I used to live. I have missed California so much!! I am finally "home", and I do not really feel like going back to small Denmark at all! It is not that I don't like Denmark, well actually that is the deal.. Denmark is cold, but I wouldn't move back to San Diego right now. The social life in Denmark is much better than over here. But when I am done in gymnasium I am definitley considering moving back to California.
None of the pictures above are taken by me. I unfortunately forgot my cabel for the camera, so my pictures will be on the blog when I am back in denmark in approx. 8 days..

// Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment